Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Campaign for 1/1/11, NO Plastic Bags for Penang states

1st Jan 2011, Penang is the 1st state which started with NO PLASTIC BAGS. I will fully support this campaign... Although I find it alil problem cause everyone needs to carry these bags ard when doing the shopping but what to do? We need to SAVE our EARTH in order everyone can stay & life longer. But then with this campaign, shop lifting case may increase.

Today I went shopping spree for CNY clothings & for house groceries... I am seeing many frown faces from other shoppers where they can't have a single plastic bags to put their stuffs. If you buy clothings for more than RM100, they will give u a proper paper bag. Otherwise is just a simple paper bag which you might need to hug them while you do yr shopping.

For groceries wise, they might give you a box to pack your goodies if you buy more. Otherwise hand carry. Seeing many people pushing their carts to the car to offloads their goodies. What e bad day for them... I felt SORRY for them. But no one to be blame... as Govt has already announced on the newspaper...
Noooo plastic bagz onward 1/1/11

Come alil closer... Look at me ain't I looks cool with my shopping bag? Hahaha...

These R the paper bags that I got from shopping by spending crazily (LOL)...
Gonna save them up for next round shopping... XD (these are precious now days)


After whole day shopped, we return home with 10 heavy bags... Me & Dad was rushing to the lift. Guess whats next... Upon reaching to lift of my apt, we realize the lift is "OUT OF SERVICE"... WAAAHHHH... WTH...!!!!!!!! T^T huhuhuhu........
End up we hv to climb up to 7th floor... SHIT U...! ;(

2 comments: