Saturday, January 1, 2011

Petrols...

being a driver for 8years on the road... fueling up many types of petrol (Caltex, Shell, Petronas, Esso/Mobil) but nvr think of trying BHP before...

well today I personally experience it. in fact BHP seems to be a good petrol. After fueling it up, I find that my car can now accelerate more faster especially during over takes. Usually I need to press more to pick up my speed but now after fueling it, i find that my acceleration is more smooth. Also when i start my engine, i find it sounds good...

I'm just fueling normal Ron 95 & i find it good... what if I go for Ron 97 (what will happen then?)

Well fuel consumption wise is also quite save... (I can't tell the the amount as off now. Cause i forgotten to reset it after fueling up) but for normal petrol if I keep on accelerating it, I will have a heart attack by seeing on the fuel indicator dropping... but I am still seeing the indicator showing full tank instead of dropping after few pick up is done.

Okay let's put it this way, on 30/Dec night, I fueled my car full tank & it cost me RM69 (as normal from others petrols). After my fueling up, my fuel indicator will show that I have 6 blocks.

My usual travel distance will be from Air Itam to Bayan Lepas where my work place is & by using the main road. Sometimes up hill down hill. Usually stop & start engine will cause the fuel to burn more & also after 1 day driving, I shall see my fuel indicator drop a block on the next day.

But after I fuel up with BHP, it can least last me for abt 2-days. Friday driving to work & after office, i tend to used a longer distance to go home just to avoid traffic jam... I also tend to stop & start my engine during my way back home. While the next morning, when to start my car, and i still find my fuel indicator sign showing me F. Then i begin my travel again from Air Itam & to stop by between Greenlane & Sunshine Square then to Airport & return. And head up to Bayan Lepas again. Mid way of my journey my fuel indicators just started to drop a block.

So... what do you think? Shall you give a try? I do not guarantee that this works for you... but it does for me... i bet if my calculation is not wrong, i shall only fuel up my car 2-3weeks once.

No comments:

Post a Comment