Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Primary School Moment (St. Xavier) ROCKS..!!


It was my 3rd school when I was child. Why? Due to family issue, we've shifted few places... but yet I am still loyalty to St Xavier till my secondary school in St Xavier Institution.

After so many years... I still have the feelings of just graduated not long ago...
the look of the school from outside

the assembly place

the founder of LaSallian Schools...

the eyes of the statue still looks "scary" to me... GULP... SWT!!


Guess what I saw when I walk pass by the staff room...

A ROTAN being exposed...





my favorite subject... :D

we use to hv plants here... but now all are go... went... gone...


our tables & chairs... sob sob

the canteen & hall builing

wonder why the make the canteen like a jail house... :S

last time is was a slope but then now seems to be a stairways...


still remember that there was a crow hang dead there. the crow head was torn apart... eewww...!!

this was the path which we used to march during band performance... :P

the toilet for 2nd Grade? Wonder why toilet also have grading... haha

this toilet forever looks so creepy...


the classrooms looks so different now from what we had last time...

Anyway, MANY THANKS to the school & last but not least... S.X.I ROCKS...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment